Customized On Hold Messages!
With Commercials On Hold, You Will Receive:
- Distinctive Customized On Hold Telephone Messages
- Fresh & Creative On Hold Message Productions
- State-of-the-art, Maintenance Free Messaging Equipment
- All Music Rights Included For Music On Hold
- Professional Voicing
- Web Site Audio
- Telephone "Auto-Attendant" Voice Prompts
- And It's All Risk Free!
Call Us Today For A Free Quote!
Telephone Music and Messages On Hold will enhance and professionalize the image of your company as you promote services, products, new developments and customer relations over the telephone.
Dead silence will leave phone callers frustrated, and the radio provides them with the opportunity to learn about your competitors.
That is why businesses all across America and Canada are using Commercials On Hold to create customized on hold telephone messages, and transform the negative aspect of being "on hold" into a positive benefit for their companies.
On Hold Message Statistics:
- An estimated 70% of business phone callers are put on hold.
- An estimated 60% of business phone callers put on hold will hang up without messages & music on hold.
- An estimated 30% of these phone callers don't call back!
A NATIONAL STUDY PUBLISHED BY NORTH AMERICAN TELECOMMUNICATIONS ASSOCIATION REPORTS:
- Phone callers with SILENCE-ON-HOLD will abandon their phone calls in less than one minute; 90% hang up within 40 seconds.
- Phone callers with MUSIC ON HOLD will stay on the line 30 seconds longer than with only silence.
- Phone callers with MESSAGES ON HOLD will stay on the line for up to 3 minutes longer.
US WEST COMMUNICATIONS FOUND THAT MESSAGES ON HOLD RESULTS IN:
- 40% increase in retention of phone callers on hold
- 15% increase in inquiries
- 12% increase in requests for products and services mentioned on hold
MORE ON HOLD MESSAGE FACTS:
- Telemarketing Magazine - "Over 70% of business phone callers are put on hold..."
- OfficeTeam Survey - "The average executive spends 17 minutes per day on hold..."
- CNN Survey - "The average person spends 60 hours per year on hold..."
- CNN Survey - "Without on hold music or messages, 60% of those on hold will hang up and 30% won't call back..."
- Cellular Marketing Magazine - "Over 85% of phone callers prefer on hold messages over silence..."
- Telemarketing Magazine - "Surveys show that 15% to 20% of phone callers make purchases based on information they heard on hold..."
Commercials On Hold - Your On Hold Message Company
Georgia Chamber of Commerce
If you've ever been placed on hold and found yourself listening to messages promoting the place you've called, you may have been listening to the work of Commercials On Hold.
A member of the Georgia Chamber since 2000, Commercials On Hold is a division of Transmedia Advertising, based near Atlanta, Georgia. Thirty years ago, Allen Gaughf was a busy advertising professional building a successful small agency. At that time, when preparing a radio commercial, it was customary to play it over the phone for client approval. One day, a customer commented that playing commercials over the phone would be a great way to fill the silence of being placed on hold. This inspired Allen to build an "on hold message player." It was the first step in creating a whole new market. Allen began promoting his new product under the name Commercials On Hold. The company and the concept has continued to evolve with technology and now enjoys international success.
So what are "on hold messages?" Typically they are similar to 30 second radio announcements, written specifically for those callers listening when placed on hold. An average on hold message production includes four to six messages playing continuously with musical interludes. This serves as a pleasant alternative to other options such as chimes, beeps, or radio stations that may advertise for competitors. It's also far superior to leaving a telephone caller in silence to wonder if they have been disconnected.
Telephone messages on hold can, in fact, be used by anyone who places telephone callers on hold. The technology is adaptable to almost any phone system, from two basic lines to the latest VOIP technology. This broad client base has given the company's copywriters some interesting topics to cover.
"We serve a wide range of clients, from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations" says Director of Copywriting, Kinsey Mason. "We may write about cosmetic dentistry, automotive features, banking innovations and indoor air quality products, all in one afternoon."
While it may have been hard for Allen Gaughf to imagine his first on hold message player shaping the course of his career and serving as the foundation of a successful business, it has done just that. The company now serves over 3,000 clients throughout the U.S. and Canada, as well as Europe and South America. All on hold productions are voiced by experienced professional voicers and clients can choose from a huge library of licensed music to match nearly any taste.
Call Us Today For A Free Quote!